Growth Marketing Strategist (Icon)
Our sister brand, Icon (www.iconundies.com) is looking for an experienced marketer to join our team in New York City as our Growth Marketing Strategist. You’ll be responsible for the overall growth of our customer base, owning strategy and leading execution for all paid digital channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Adwords + Display, and referral programs.
You should have extensive experience with brand-side performance marketing, especially Facebook marketing, as well as a demonstrated ability to collaborate with a cross-functional team and build alignment for key marketing initiatives. You will work closely with the VP of Marketing and the COO.
- Strategically lead and efficiently scale paid customer acquisition strategy (online and offline) across channels including (but not limited to): paid social, paid search, content marketing, organic referral, email, programmatic and direct mail, influencer marketing, podcast ads, affiliate marketing, video advertising, and OOH (out-of-home)
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Content, Design, and Dev to execute on acquisition strategy
- Pull metrics, report KPIs, and optimize campaigns on a weekly and monthly basis
- Champion analytics and metrics-driven optimization throughout the organization
- Lead adoption of data infrastructure to measure customer behavior, extract insights across audiences, and gain a deeper understanding of target customers
- Discover, develop, and continuously reevaluate vendor and/or agency relationships for an optimal marketing mix positioned to meet and exceed aggressive growth goals.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in performance marketing at a startup and/or e-commerce company
- Proven and impressive results actively managing multiple paid acquisition channels in a high-growth environment
- Comfort with working independently, proactively identifying points for improvement, and creatively leveraging resources to get things done
- A functional understanding of key technical concepts and infrastructure, and the ability to effectively interface with developers and software engineers.
- An analytical mindset, with advanced knowledge of Excel, SQL, third party analytics, A/B testing software, and attribution platforms strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated creativity in both channel-specific optimization and cross-channel initiatives, leveraging the unique strengths and capabilities of a business to achieve outsized returns
- Outstanding negotiating, communication, organization, and prioritization skills.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Growth Marketing Strategist Application". In the body of the email, please tell us (briefly) why you're interested in this role at Icon.